Central de Incendio NFS 320 NOTIFIER by Honeywell 318 dispositivos Direccionable Inteligente
The NFS-320 intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel is part of the ONYX® Series of Fire Alarm Controls from NOTIFIER. In stand-alone or network configurations, ONYX Series products meet virtually every application requirement. The NFS-320’s modular design makes system planning easier. The panel can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or networked with many devices to protect a large campus or a high-rise office block. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application. Wireless fire protection can be added with the SWIFT wireless gateway and devices.
For installations using NFS-320C, an optional ACM Series annunciator can be mounted in the same cabinet (up to 48 zones/points, order separately; see DN-60085). NOTE: Unless called out with a version-specific “R”, “C” or “E” at the end of the part number, “NFS-320” refers to models NFS-320, NFS-320R, NFS-320C, and NFS-320E.
• Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit.
• Approved for Marine applications when used with listed compatible equipment. See DN-60688.
• One isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7.
• Up to 159 detectors and 159 modules per SLC; 318 devices maximum.
– Detectors can be any mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multisensor; wireless detectors are available for use with the FWSG.
– Modules include addressable pull stations, normally open contact devices, two-wire smoke detectors, notification, or relay; wireless modules are available for use with the FWSG.
• Optional FWSG Wireless SWIFT Gateway supports wireless SLC devices.
• Standard 80-character display.
• Network options:
– High-speed network for up to 200 nodes (NFS2-3030, NFS2-640, NFS-320(C), NFS-320SYS, NCA-2, DVC-EM,
ONYXWorks, NFS-3030, NFS-640, and NCA).
– Standard network for up to 103 nodes (NFS2-3030, NFS2-640, NFS-320(C), NFS-320SYS, NCA-2, DVC-EM, ONYXWorks, NCS, NFS-3030, NFS-640, NCA, AFP-200, AFP-300/400, AFP-1010, and AM2020). Up to 54 nodes when DVC-EM is used in network paging.
• 6.0 A power supply with four Class A/B built-in Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC). Selectable System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex strobe synchronization.
• Built-in Alarm, Trouble, Security, and Supervisory relays.
• VeriFire® Tools online or offline programming utility. Upload/Download, save, store, check, compare, and simulate panel databases. Upgrade panel firmware.
• Autoprogramming and Walk Test reports.
• Multiple central station communication options:
– Standard UDACT
• 80-character remote annunciators (up to 32).
• EIA-485 annunciators, including custom graphics.
• Printer interface (80-column and 40-column printers).
• History file with 800-event capacity in nonvolatile memory,
plus separate 200-event alarm-only file.
• Alarm Verification selection per point, with automatic counter.
• Presignal/Positive Alarm Sequence (PAS).
• Silence inhibit and Auto Silence timer options.
• NAC coding functions:
– March time.
– California two-stage coding.
– Canadian two-stage.
– Strobe synchronization.
• Field-programmable on panel or on PC with VeriFire® Tools program check, compare, simulate.
• Full QWERTY keypad.
• Battery charger supports 18 – 200 AH batteries.
• Non-alarm points for lower priority functions.
• Remote ACK/Signal Silence/System Reset/Drill via monitor modules.
• Automatic time control functions, with holiday exceptions.
• Extensive, built-in transient protection.
• Powerful Boolean logic equations.