Central de Incendio NOTIFIER by Honeywell Fire Warden NFW2 100 198 dispositivos Direccionable Inteligente
The Notifier FireWarden-100-2 (NFW2-100) is a combination FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel) and DACT (Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter) all on one circuit board. This compact intelligent addressable control panel has an extensive list of powerful features.
The SLC (Signaling Line Circuit) of the FireWarden-100-2 operates using a Rapid Group Polling communication protocol technology that polls multiple devices simultaneously for a quicker device response time.This patented technology allows a fully-loaded panel with up to 198 devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits in under 10 seconds. With this improved polling, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet. (Consult the wire table on page 3 for specific installation instructions.)
- Listed to UL standard 864, 9th edition.
- On-board DACT.
- Four Style Y (Class B) or two Class A (Style Z) NAC circuits.
- Selectable strobe synchronization for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
- Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via addressable monitor modules.
- Up to 32 annunciators or remote annunciators via EIA-485.
- SLC can be configured for NFPA Style 4, 6, or 7 operation.
- SLC supports up to 198 addressable devices per loop (99 detectors and 99 monitor, control, or relay modules).
- SLC loop maximum length 10,000 ft. (3,000 m.).
- EIA-232 printer/PC interface (variable baud rate) on main circuit board.
- Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings control.
- Detector sensitivity test capability (NFPA 72 compliant).
- History file with 1,000-event capacity.
- Maintenance alert warns when smoke detector dust accumulation is excessive.
- Automatic device type-code verification.
- One person audible or silent walk test with walk-test log and printout.
- Point trouble identification.
- Waterflow (nonsilenceable) selection per monitor point.
- System alarm verification selection per detector point.
- PAS (Positive Alarm Sequence) and presignal delay per point (NFPA 72 compliant).